Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Payment issue...

More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by ukvegas
Payment issue... was created by ukvegas
Purchased a template from this site and it says unable to process due to state...... Purchase has gone through so how do I get the template?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by ukvegas
Replied by ukvegas on topic Payment issue...
Looking around this place it would seem that the owners are not bothered about support, oh dear looks like I have just wasted some cash!

More
6 years 8 months ago #3 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Payment issue...
I like this polite kind of posts. You know that we're doing everything in our spare time?Therefore it may happen that not always someone is here.
Please send a email to jelle@*kunena.org (without star) so that he can check it.

More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by ukvegas
Replied by ukvegas on topic Payment issue...
The Blue Eagle "Extended support" for Kunena 5.0

I made a purchase through Paypal and I'm still waiting......

I believe I was as polite as the service dictated ,I have moved on to purchase a more reliable forum with the added support I paid for.

Moving on.

More
6 years 8 months ago #5 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Payment issue...
Blue Eagle was never planned for Kunena 5.x but many users wanted back the old style of this template. It is a additional work and therefore you must pay for the template Blue Eagle 5 and not for the Forum or for support.

I made a purchase through Paypal and I'm still waiting......

rich wrote: Please send a email to jelle@*kunena.org (without star) so that he can check it.

But after you're so friendly, I've done it for you now.

More
6 years 8 months ago #6 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Payment issue...
Hi Paul,

Could you send me an email to [email protected] with the paypal payment, because i can't find any payment from you, i only see that you have subscribed to the boiler template, not on Blue Eagle 5.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds