Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How to add a 'like' button to Kunena topics/articles

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by Pet
Hi all,

I am new on this forum. I tried to search for the subject above but did not find an answer.

I have created a forum using Kunena. Everything is working out well, except one thing: lack of the 'like' button. I would like to have an internal 'like' button next to the 'reply' 'quote' and 'edit' buttons. I have searched online, but haven't been lucky to find one that works with Kunena.

Kindly help me on how to go about this.

a) Is it possible to enter some code somewhere on the site to get the button?
b) Is there a good like plugin that works with Kunena articles?

Looking forward to hearing from someone soon. Thanks!
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Pet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by rich

Is there a good like plugin that works with Kunena articles?

No idea, but maybe there are such plugins, but if you need this only as internal option, maybe it would be a option if you use the Thank You button. Then you need only another color and text for this button. But the easiest way if you use the included star rating system ( see here ).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds