Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How can I make a page like 'Forum' page here?

More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by greencoder
I want to build a page like the 'Forum' page here, but could not figure out, how to do it. I am using Kunena 5.0.9. At least I want a full page forum with a side navbar with 'index', 'My topics'... etc. etc. You can see the problem by clicking on this link greencoderinc.com/index.php/forum . Can anyone help me on that? Plz?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #2 by rich
Create a new module -> module type = menu and place it on he module position off-canvas

More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by greencoder
OK. I suppose the 'menu' in that module will be 'Kunena Menu'. But what will be the 'Base Item'? And on which page would it be placed?

More
6 years 10 months ago #4 by rich
The following user(s) said Thank You: greencoder

More
6 years 10 months ago #5 by greencoder

rich wrote:

But what will be the 'Base Item'? And on which page would it be placed?

Are you a Joomla beginner? Maybe this tutorials help you.
docs.joomla.org/Module_Position
www.siteground.com/tutorials/joomla/
docs.kunena.org/en/setup/sections-categories
docs.kunena.org/en/
www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/purity-iii

Thank you so much. Though I am using Joomla for some times now, I think I could not pick up a grain of sand from the beach of 'Joomla Ocean' till now. Thank you again for the guidance. :)

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #6 by Daniel3
I want to help you but I am not professional.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Daniel3.

More
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #7 by greencoder
You can help me by giving guidance and I don't want professionals but knowledgeable friends. :)
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by greencoder.

Time to create page: 0.696 seconds