Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Problem with positions adsense in kunena

More
6 years 10 months ago #1 by neon26
I have disappeared kunena_msg_1
Kunena_msg_2

Have you changed the name to put adsense ads in those positions?

Do not leave the positions kunena_msg_1 or kunena_msg_2

How do you get it now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #2 by neon26
now it is OK
But positions other than these are possible

Kunena_msg_1
Kunena_msg_2
Kunena_msg_3
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by neon26.

More
6 years 10 months ago #3 by neon26
There's no answer?

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #4 by rich
Sorry, I wanted to answer and then I've forgot.

kunena_msg_1 is a absolute position. msg_1 is only the first message of a topic, kunena_msg_2 the second message and so on..

I think that is what you want kunena_msg_row_1 With this position shows the module on all topic pages in row 1. ( see also Module Positions ).
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by rich. Reason: Link edited

More
6 years 10 months ago #5 by neon26
Ok, no problem ;)

Link does not work

And another problem, in the position kunena msg 1 or 2 or ..... there are times that ads adsense disappears and after a while returns. Verse
Why can not

More
6 years 10 months ago #6 by rich
The link now is correct.

And another problem, in the position kunena msg 1 or 2 or ..... there are times that ads adsense disappears and after a while

I can't reproduce this issue, maybe it's the cache. Empty the cache and then watching the module.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds