Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Hiding Member Profiles From NON Subscribers & Other Questions

More
6 years 11 months ago #1 by WhatNoWebsite
Morning

We've created a new user group as a child group of "Registered" in Joomla. The group is controlled by a subscription. If they subscribe then they get moved to this group.

What I'd like to do is stop registered users from seeing other Kunena member profiles UNLESS they have a subscription (which would automatically place them into the subscribers group).
  1. Here's the option I see and I was wondering if we could enable this for a specific Joomla user group...?
    prntscr.com/f4pfe2
  2. Also, would it be possible to allow users to see the subject of a post but not the content...?
  3. And finally, how do we disable signatures until the user has created "x" number of posts...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #2 by WhatNoWebsite
Would appreciate an update on this if anyone has time to respond.

More
6 years 11 months ago #3 by rich

& Other Questions

Other questions in a topic are not optimal.

Hiding Member Profiles From NON Subscribers

You can hiding the profiles only for all users "Backend -> Kunena -> Pluguns -> Kunena - Kunena Integration -> Enable Kunena Profiles = No". But then you must create additional the tab "Edit User", otherwise users can't edit your own profile.

Questions 2 and 3: I know no way to realize this.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4 by WhatNoWebsite

Time to create page: 0.600 seconds