Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Kunena Automated Responce

More
7 years 1 week ago #1 by ShayGolding
Hi,

I have recently built a website using Joomla and Kunena for my Forums. I am completely new to building websites so this is probably a small issue but i must be missing it. Someone posted a photo in one of our forums and we rejected it due to the fact we couldn't actually see it. Anyway we had an e-mail the following day asking why he had been rejected. We explained, but he had received an e-mail which was automated by Kunena saying the following "On 12/04/2017 11:15, Magdalen Brackley Alumni Sign Up wrote:

"> Your image has been rejected by a moderator. Please log in and submit a new image.
>
> NOTE: This email was automatically generated from Magdalen Brackley Alumni ( alumni.mcsbrackley.co.uk/joomla )."

We just believed this was very blunt and not so professional, so we would like to either edit this automated e-mail or remove it, the complaint we received seemed very offended by this message.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks to anybody/ everybody in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 days ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Kunena Automated Responce
That is not a function and also not a text of Kunena. But maybe this help you: docs.kunena.org/en/languages/language-overrides

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds