Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Unable to upload Pictures

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #1 by hithe
Please am having issue uploading image, each time i tried this what i keep getting

I have check the permission as suggested, it look like everything is ok.

I cant figure out what the issue is. this is the cpanel with the attachment permission

and what is the process for removing the Kunena Lebel
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by hithe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #2 by yvesfb
Replied by yvesfb on topic Unable to upload Pictures
Hi,

I have the same problem....
But in the mean time, if it helps you, I have added the extension .png in the upload of files (not only in the extensions for the pictures) and I was able to display some png pics as attachements.
:-)
yves

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds