Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Poll option broken

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by fstltna
Poll option broken was created by fstltna
I have only checked one of my servers so far, but the poll option appears to be broken. When you click the "poll" option in the bbcode editor it displays a messed-up modal dialog in the top third of the screen. You can see what I mean at BayInk.xyz site. My template is the official t3 template and I am using the commercial "blue eagle 5" 1.0.3 kunena template. Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Poll option broken
i will fix this issue, on the coming week

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #3 by fstltna
Replied by fstltna on topic Poll option broken
Great, I appreciate it!

More
6 years 11 months ago #4 by Tenlyos
Replied by Tenlyos on topic Poll option broken

810 wrote: i will fix this issue, on the coming week

same problem here, do you fix it allready?

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds