Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Jomsocial: JomSocial - Kunena Groups and JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by kunenatestit
Hello,

the support at jomsocial.com is not sure if
JomSocial - Kunena Groups" or "JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu" are still working JS 4.3.1.

Can you give me detailed information?

Thanks and regards
kuenatestit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by 810
We have no active subscription, we can't check if it still works.

More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by kunenatestit
I am sure that this is not a problem for the guys at Jomsocial.com since they even use the kuena forum for their site.
So why donĀ“t you simply ask them? I read in their forum that they would provide a subscription. Kuena form is important for JS and vice versa. So both parties should work together.

Best regards
kuenatestit

More
7 years 1 month ago #4 by 810
I have already send them 3 emails, and by twitter.

I got never get any reply, only 1 time by twitter, where i said there contact page is broken.
Maybe you can send a ticket on their website, if they can contact me by email: [email protected]

More
7 years 1 month ago #5 by kunenatestit
I guess everyone who has a license of the latest JS could help you to make the tests. Correct?

Best regards
kuenatestit

More
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds