Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Guests showing up in a user list of a private forum?

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #1 by mpaakkin
Hi!

I have a private forum configured in Kunena 5.0.6.1 (Registered Users Only = Yes, Allow Guests ... = No). Basically I have disabled all settings that would allow the Guests to do anything in the forum, and require that only registered users can see the forum. When I try to access the forum without signing in, I get the proper error message that I can't access the forum before signing in, and I can't even see the forum.

However, when I do sign in, I can see sometimes a random number of Guests in the user list with number of registered users. Sometimes the list is showing 0 guests, but like just 5 minutes ago, when there were me and another registered user signed in, the number of guests was showing 3. What could be causing that?

Thanks,
Marko

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #2 by rich

However, when I do sign in, I can see sometimes a random number of Guests in the user list with number of registered users. Sometimes the list is showing 0 guests, but like just 5 minutes ago, when there were me and another registered user signed in, the number of guests was showing 3. What could be causing that?

It shows guests, which visite your Joomla page. Also web crawler it shows as guest, but they haven't no access to the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mpaakkin

More
7 years 2 weeks ago #3 by mpaakkin
Thanks! I was a bit worried about those, but that makes perfect sense now.

Time to create page: 0.543 seconds