Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question You may not be able to visit this page because of: 403 Forbidden

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by idezy
When I click new topice menu, it will show me below mistake, please advise what's is the problem, thanks!

403 Forbidden

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by 810
Looks like you haven't got the latest kunena version, please update.
Then it will have a login box to login, or you get the error if you don't have the correct permissions to post a topic

More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by idezy
Thanks for your reply.

I used the latest one Version: 5.0.6.1. and I have logined in, and also login in with administor the problem is still on. do know where is the problem. please advise here, thanks again!

More
7 years 1 month ago #4 by rich

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds