Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question A couple of little things I need help with

More
7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Belazarus
Hi all

I hope you can assist with 2 little issues i'm having.
I've installed and configured my Kunena forum, and now I'm having trouble finding a couple of settings.

1. I'd like to remove the little title which appears next to topic creators which says "Topic Author". This appears next to the avatar image of the person who has created the thread. I can't find how to remove it from displaying.

2. I'd also like to remove the "More" button which appears underneath each user who has posted in the forum, clicking the "More" button then displays total posts, thank you's received, and a link to PMS message them. I just want this information to always display by default, without the need to press a "More" button.

I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get with this.
Thanks!

Tom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #2 by rich

I can't find how to remove it from displaying.

You need to create a template override. docs.kunena.org/en/faq/template-overrides
Both options are in the default.php in "components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/user/profile/"
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by rich.

More
7 years 1 week ago #3 by Diaspro

Belazarus wrote: Hi all
2. I'd also like to remove the "More" button which appears underneath each user who has posted in the forum, clicking the "More" button then displays total posts, thank you's received, and a link to PMS message them. I just want this information to always display by default, without the need to press a "More" button.

Hi, i search for this "request" too, can someone reply me here or i need to open new post?

More
7 years 1 week ago #4 by 810
1) Add de follow css on the custom.less
Code:
.topic-starter { display: none; }

2) add the follow css on the custom.less
Code:
.profile-expand { display: none; }

More
6 years 6 months ago #5 by Belazarus
Thank you for your help with the above.
Could you please advise what css I would need to add, to still have the "total thank yous" be displayed here?

thanks!

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds