Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved multiple dropdown user menus showing in the kunena navbar??

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by hfhwebmaster
I have just upgraded to the latest Joomla and installed the new kunena and community builder installs.

For some reason my kunena navbar shows two avatars for a logged in user with 2 drop downs for the user menus.

I've been trying to figure out with Firebug, but it looks like they're calling the same mobile class.

Any idea why I'd have two side by side?? I'm trying to get this new forum setup for my Habitat

Thanks!
Erin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by rich
Go to the "Backend -> Kunena -> Templates -> Crypsis -> Basic Settings" and try "Load Bootstrap css = Yes"
The following user(s) said Thank You: hfhwebmaster

More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by hfhwebmaster
Thank you for your reply!
However, I don't see under Basic Settings anything to do with CSS in the newest version of Kunena.

Any other place where I can tell it to use the css of the site? Also... I've tried to use the FAQ docs pages on the kunena site and lot of them don't load anything for me. Like the Templates section just says something about "control your site with templates" and then has no subcategories and everything else is blank. So... I apologize if this CSS stuff should be easier to figure out! :)

All the Basic Settings tab shows me is:

Default category icon

Profile Icon Set

Default Icon Set

Editor Icon Set

Lightbox color

Hide table borders

Load Tooltips

Message title length

Show default actions

Type Quickreply

More
7 years 1 month ago #4 by rich
You have select Crypsisb3 as default template? This option exists only in Crypsis. Switch to Crypsis and try again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hfhwebmaster

More
7 years 1 month ago #5 by hfhwebmaster
Perfect! That fixed it. Thank you very much! Yes I had tried the other template. Switched back and the secondary user is gone.

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Erin :)

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds