Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Trying to delete multiple messages by spammer

More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by Oscarfishlover
I had a spammer post something like 278 trust messages on my forum today. I'm trying to work out how I can delete them all in one go. I went into kunena forum: users and select of the user in question and then hit trash messages. However, it doesn't seem to have made much difference, and looks as though it might have got rid of 78 other messages, but 220 are still left. I've tried doing it twice but it's not made a lot of difference. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

You can delete all messages from spammers in recent discussions page, but then you need to go into each profile of each spammers to ban them.
I need in a future version to add something to ban users by batch...

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds