Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Forum works but 100s of 500 errors on Google Search console

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by dattard
Hi guys,

I've recently updated Kunena to the latest version, and since then I've seen GSC coming up with a bunch of 500 errors.

I've read through all of the documentation, I'm running Kunena on a VPS so I've got plenty of RAM, and most places it's working ok, through the menu etc.

Yet, I want to get rid of these 500 errors in the console, because these are a problem for SEO and I need to fix them.

The forum is found here: www.dart-creations.com/forums/

When I look at the source, I keep seeing non-SEF URLs, which Google tries to crawl and these are generating errors: such as

www.dart-creations.com/forums/6-mod-html...y&catid=1&Itemid=915

Some of them throw an error, some of them just a blank page. Even when I enable full debugging, there's still no error coming forward

www.dart-creations.com/forums/2-joomla-m...tmenu=917&Itemid=915

I'd really appreciate some guidance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by dattard
I just noticed that the errors are all coming from the Breadcrumb / category links - all of the category links are broken. For some reason, they're not generating an SEF URL, or maybe they're generating a partial SEF URL ... hence why the errors are being thrown.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds