Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Polls issue

More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by Diaspro
Polls issue was created by Diaspro
Sorry for my english but I'm an desperate italian user! Why the polls not work in the newest version?! I have activated it by administrator and Category options but the bottom don't appears! ç_ç

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Polls issue
Please see this doc: www.kunena.org/docs/en/faq/polls

More
7 years 1 month ago #3 by Diaspro
Replied by Diaspro on topic Polls issue
thank you! Finally I have undestand that my problems depend to template's setting. I remember the past version of kunena that polls had top bottom

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds