Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Forum rules

More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by HardstylerDK
Forum rules was created by HardstylerDK
Hi guys,

I was thinking about something, which i don't know is possible or not.
But is it possible to set up some kind of rule, so that new users has to post in a thread, before they are able to see/post in other forums/threads?

Best regards,
Kasper Hansen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #2 by Nemo10
Replied by Nemo10 on topic Forum rules
The idea is great but in practice I think you would lose most of them. I don't know about others but on our site which is several years old and has racked up 24,000 posts in 2,200 subjects in the last 3 years (no brag, just stating it's traffic) less than 10% of registered users have ever posted anything, and only a similar number have maintained a posting level over time. There are far many more lookers than doers, on any larger forum, I expect.
I've tried everything I can to encourage posting, as you are, but it is like growing vegetables, not all that easy but satisfying enough over time.

Good luck!

Oh for a neat solution...
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Nemo10.

More
7 years 2 months ago #3 by HardstylerDK
Replied by HardstylerDK on topic Forum rules
Thanks for the comment, but the site this is for, isn't the one in my profile, but for a non-profit site.

Time to create page: 0.491 seconds