Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Horizontal Rule conflict

More
7 years 2 months ago #1 by adetia
New user of Kunena, and we have come across an interesting dilemna.

We have log posts that get made several times a day by a person that isn't me, and I use these to copy/paste into a statistics program to read those logs and calculate our attendance and dkp etc for a gaming guild.

The top of the log looks like this:

[Sun Jan 29 16:30:13 2017] Players in EverQuest:
[Sun Jan 29 16:30:13 2017]
[Sun Jan 29 16:30:13 2017] [105 Deathcaller (Necromancer)] Niragul (Drakkin) <Township Rebellion> ZONE: Township Rebellion Village II, 200 Terminus Heights, Palatial Guild Hall
[Sun Jan 29 16:30:13 2017] [105 Spiritwatcher (Shaman)] Lemonadee (Iksar Skeleton) <Township Rebellion> ZONE: Township Rebellion Village II, 200 Terminus Heights, Palatial Guild Hall

The issue that we're having is that dashed line is being interpreted as a horizontal rule, which makes it skip when i do the copy and paste. because its missing , our statistics site thinks it is a badly formed log and rejects it.

Anyone have an idea how i can stop that conversion from happening or work around?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #2 by adetia
Replied by adetia on topic Horizontal Rule conflict
you'll see that even in the message above the series of hyphens is being converted to a horizontal rule.

More
7 years 2 months ago #3 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Horizontal Rule conflict
We can't change that, because that hyphens are a default shortcut for bbcode, i suggest to use spaces.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adetia

More
7 years 2 months ago #4 by adetia
Replied by adetia on topic Horizontal Rule conflict
Thanks for the response. I appreciate it, even if it wasn't the answer I was looking for. Unfortunately for us, we can't alter the dashed lines because it is generated by the game we play - not something in our control. We're looking for a workaround.

Also - is there any way to have a navigational button for previous thread, next thread, that type of thing?

Its something i'm finding i'm missing alot after using the forums now for a few days. (We came from SMF which had more features, but wasn't practical to continue using on our new site in conjunction with Joomla 3, etc, etc.)

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds