Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved how to remove website and social networks from user profile in Kunena 5?

More
7 years 1 month ago #1 by colhiogroup
In previous versions of Kunena, I was able to remove website and social network fields from the user profile edit page by commenting out code in 'public_html/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/html/user/edit_profile.php'. I want to do the same with Kunena 5 but am unable to locate the correct file -- I've found similar code in Kunena 5 at 'public_html/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/layouts/user/edit/profile' and 'public_html/components/com_kunena/template/crypsisb3/layouts/user/edit/profile', but when I comment out the code and try deleting it completely, the social fields still appear on the frontend. Where should I be looking, to hide/remove these fields? (basically, in the edit profile signature tab, I want to remove everything but the Signature textbox)

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #2 by 810
you can do better hiding it by css.

backend - kunena - templates - edit less - select custom.less
Code:
.row-fluid .span12 .span9 .inline { display: none; }

And save the file, the clean the joomla cache.

More
6 years 2 months ago #3 by loppan
How can I keep certain fields only? I definitely could use Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Not so much use for MySpace, Digg, ICQ etc :)

Best

Peter

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds