Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Les sujets sont déplacés dans ce domaine ne sont fermés parce qu'ils se rapportent à des versions non prises en charge de Kunena.

Question Actualisation 1.08 to 1.09

More
15 years 4 days ago - 15 years 4 days ago #1 by xquest
Is there any safty way to actualize Kunena from 1.08 to 1.09.
1. Just actalize on 1.08 version?
2. Or Unninstall old version and install new one?

Should I export all tabless and after installation import them ??
Last edit: 15 years 4 days ago by xquest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 days ago #2 by core2
Replied by core2 on topic Re:Actualisation 1.08 to 1.09
Have a look at this: docs.kunena.com/index.php/Upgrade_Instructions , it may answer your questions.

Visit the Kunena documantation .

More
15 years 4 days ago #3 by xquest
Thanks, i have read a little. Now i think it's better to wait for another release of Kunena. Kunena 1.09 has some errors(read me file from Kunena). Ofcourse 1.09 is better then 1.08, but - it's not perfect yet ;)

More
15 years 4 days ago #4 by core2
Replied by core2 on topic Re:Actualisation 1.08 to 1.09
No software will ever become perfect. If you are waiting for that you can't install anything on your computer. Have you seen the list of known bugs for windows...?

As mention elsewhere 1.0.9 is contain security fixes and you should update to the latest stable resale. The known bugs mention in the read.me file should not scare you away form updating. Just read all the documentation before you begin.

Visit the Kunena documantation .

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds