Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Migrate joomla 4

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #1 by Hifi2you
Migrate joomla 4 was created by Hifi2you
Is there anyone here who can make the update to joomla 4 and with a template that can run my kunena forum for me ?
I'm happy to pay as I think this joomla is a mess.
I have removed all extentions and tried to follow the guide but it ended up killing the whole page.
I then reinstalled joomla 3.10 and the site runs fairly well, but with flaws.
Otherwise I have to kill that forum completely and that was not exactly what was intended when I chose Joomla/Kunena

Best and thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #2 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Migrate joomla 4
Hi,
I can help you check the reason. Please send your website information to me via email.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hifi2you

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #3 by Hifi2you
Replied by Hifi2you on topic Migrate joomla 4
You can have it all
Isn't it best and easiest that you get a login and password for joomla so you can see it from there?
I can always change the password after you have checked it.

Thanks

More
1 year 4 weeks ago - 1 year 3 weeks ago #4 by Hifi2you
I can give you joomla login if you want it 

Last edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by Hifi2you.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #5 by Hifi2you
Way too many problems, and i have shut down my site.
Please delete me here also !

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #6 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Migrate joomla 4
We are sorry if you want to leave Kunena, but it is your decision.
Go with your mouse to the User menu item at the top and select Create request from the submenu.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago - 1 year 3 weeks ago #7 by Hifi2you
The user 9themestore was extremely helpful and made a file for me that really only needed to be uploaded and installed when I had updated Joomla 3.1 to Joomla 4.
1000 thanks to him for the work, he is really skilled and nice.
I got the file but can't upload it.
I assume it is under "extensions -> Manage -> Install -> Install package file", but there is a max limit of 256 mb and the file is 505 mb.
Maybe it's not where it should be installed at all, but when you're not a minor genius at such things, you're more easily lost
Last edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by Hifi2you.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #8 by rich
If it is an installation file, you can also install it via the tmp folder.
What happens when you unzip it? Is there one main folder afterwards, or are there several files or folders?
If it is only one folder, upload it to the tmp folder with your FTP software.
But if you see several folders or/and files after unpacking, then unpack the installation file into a folder you have created yourself and upload it to the tmp folder with your FTP software.
After upload go to "extensions -> Manage -> Install -> Install from Folder". Add at the end of address .../tmp/ your folder name and install your packet (see image).

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #9 by Hifi2you
Here it looks like this

But the folder are on my private PC ?
Shouldnt the folder be in Joomla ?

Sorry for NOT understand this, but i would like to keep my forum (Its open and online again)   My friend coded the site for me and has all the access, I "only" have access as an admin.
Unfortunately, he is violently ill and cannot help

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #10 by rich
This folder must be in the tmp folder of your Joomla installation. But if you only have admin access for the backend, you cannot upload the folder to the server. Are you sure that this package has to be installed if your website works now?

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds