Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Wanted: Topics controlled by CB usergroups

More
2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #1 by shadowkiro
We know that we can control kunena categories with usergroups. If we have groups like Red, Blue and Green, we can crerate a forum category that only Blue group can see, read and post. It is a great feature, but for my website and for my forum I would need something different and a little bit more !

Looking
Inside a category there are topics. I would like users to be able to make the topics they started visible only for that one user group by checking a box (or something) when they are creating a new topic on the forum. I will include attachment file of what I would want.
Point is anyway, that there is this button on the first post of the topic and when you check it, that certain topic is visible only for one joomla group of users. Check can be put by users of that group only, it will be gray and uncheckable for any other user groups.
After the topic is checked and posted, it lives harmoniously in category with all the other normal topics that are visible to every usergroup, but only so that only users from that certain group of "check people" can enter it.
Those who come to reply to this checked topic, will not have checks on their post. The check system is not post related, it is topic related so the topic starter will be the onlyone who checks the box.

See the attachments.
Forum version: Kunena 5.2.8
Joomla version: 3.10.x
If you are available, send me email with your price estimation here: shadowkiro [a] gmail [dot] com
Last edit: 2 years 2 weeks ago by shadowkiro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds