Kunena 5.1.18 Released (30 Jun 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.18 [K 5.1.18] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Audit and Maintenance on a Joomla/Kunena site

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1 by nickza
We have an existing Joomla based website with a forum using Kunena.

I would like an experienced Joomla and Kunena developer to go over the site in order to audit the website and optimise where they see fit.

Noticeable issues at the moment are:

Kunena/Joomla:
Cache Settings
Cookie Settings
Page loading time
Server settings may not be optimal
Redundant Hostnames error from Google Analytics
Joomla optimisation
Template optimisation

I would like to form a relationship with dev in order to forge a monthly checkup/maintenance of the website, or as often as need be to keep the site optimised.

I would appreciate getting in touch with me so I can share more details about the job.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #2 by Carter
Hello Nickza,

Hope you are well!!

I can assist you Audit and Maintenance on a Joomla/Kunena site .

I am having 5+ years experience as Joomla Developer and i know all the ins and out of its Development and Customization.

Please Reach to me at Email

Email :- carter(At)cisinlabs(Dot)com

Awaiting your Response

Very Best Regards
Carter W

More
4 months 1 week ago #3 by Carter
Hello Nickza,

I am still waiting for your response.

Very Best Regards
Carter

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds