Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Need help to setup Kunena on a new site

More
4 years 2 months ago #1 by Faxedick
Hi there,
looking for a expert who can sort out my problems with a kunena installation.

I have a Joomla 3.9.12 with Kunena 5.1.15 installed.
I tried to use Kunea on a Vinazine template with two colums and it should look like here in the Kunena Forum, but there are several issues with the icons or display of the forum.
I tried many configurations but seem everytime I change something and fix a problem another problem is the result....

Looking for someone who can set it up that it looks like this forum here also with the Kunena menu fixed on a top of site. Working on Desktop and mobile responsive. A second custom menu with links to custom categories of the forum would also be needed.

If someone can help and make me an offer I would appreciate.

Ingo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #2 by 9themestore
Hi,
Did your site live? Post your site url here. I think, I can help you solve your problem.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
4 years 2 months ago #3 by Faxedick
Hi,
thank you for reply! No its not live yet, but can give you the link and a login to have a first look.

More
4 years 2 months ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi Faxedick,

Send the information of your site to my email. I'll try to help you setup the forum on your site.

- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faxedick

More
4 years 2 months ago #5 by Faxedick
Hi,
thanks for your offer to help!

I can't find an email adress, but left you message on skype and your chatbox on webpage.

Thx

More
4 years 2 months ago #6 by 9themestore
Hi Faxedick,
Please provide me your mail box address. I have some questions with you.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds