Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Create Single Sign On plugin / session integration [£800-900]

More
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #1 by WooDzu
Hi all,

We are running Joomla 3 with Kunena 5.1 in a subdomain This is the setup:
forum.example.com - Joomla + Kunena (there are no other components or plugins)
example.com - SPA + REST JSON API

We need an authentication plugin for Joomla that will be responsible for two things:
  1. Verify a cookie that is already set by example.com against the REST JSON API
  2. Upon successful authentication pull user details (including ACL groups) from the API to create Joomla/Kunena sessions
    1. It is important that the plugin does not create new joomla user records but enables regular Kunena usage (creating/editing posts)

We're a UK-based company, and we have more upcoming paid work for experienced Joomla developers.
Please PM me for more details.

With thanks,
Peter
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by WooDzu.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #2 by JK12
Hello

This seems a very interesting job, would like to discuss about the same in more details.

I do have an expertise of creating such plugin and would like to show sample work as well.

Please connect with me for the further details

More
5 years 1 month ago #3 by WooDzu
Hi JK12,
Thank you for your interest. I can't seem to be able to PM you through the forum.
Would you be able to email us at webteam [at mark] lwks.com please?

With thanks,
Peter
The following user(s) said Thank You: karamanacc

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds