Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Solved [SOLVED] Customising Kunenalatest

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Spyki
Dear Devs, HELP IS NEEDED!

I'm facing a problem concerning pictures presentation on our association's website ( www.TcFr.net ):
I wish to be able to display correctly images in the KUNENALATEST module's introduction.

For now, articles created by web editors on the association's forums are also displayed directly on the website's front page part, managed by the SMF's forums module.

Next week, we wish to migrate our forums on KUNENA and PHP7.
The problem here is that the KUNENALATEST module doesn't show images in the introduction parts.
It only displays the "[image]" tag and nothing else.

What we seek is being able to display these pictures exactly as shown in the SMF's version already in place:
first picture of the post, same source, resized on the left of the introduction.

For information, we're actually using the "NTS KCarbon" template from "9themestore" with KUNENA.
[hr]
I'm calling all developers and web designers, able to adapt this "KUNENALATEST" module to our needs, to contact me directly via private mail.
Then, we'll be able to discuss propositions and any cost for modification affiliated.

SHORT VERSION:
- What we need is for the FIRST picture posted in the entire forums thread's OP to be displayed and resized automatically at the left of the KUNENALATEST introduction module.
- If you can help with that, I'll gladly discuss the matter and the cost of it with you in private.

Cordially,

Spyki
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Spyki.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #2 by Spyki
Replied by Spyki on topic Customising Kunenalatest
Hi,

Thank you to 9themestore that has done a good job !

Here is the result : www.tcfr.net

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds