Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Multiple Ranks

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by Voice4Vision
Multiple Ranks was created by Voice4Vision
Hello to all those interested...
I am seeking a modification that would allow me to issue multiple ranks to my members. The rank features are as follows.

1) Post Count - Every member will have the ability to watch their post count grow with different images accordingly.
2) Title - Title is strictly used to identify member type/group. Much like the Special Ranks however these ranks need to be automatically issued without administrator attention.
3) Anniversary - Each member will have an image representing the length of time he or she has been a member.

Images need to appear in a specific order - Title, Post Count, and Anniversary. These images only need to appear in topic view, not on profiles.

I would also like to have written instructions on implementing these additional ranks for new site install or upgrades for suture use.

Please reply here with your offer and other details or Email me at [email protected]

Thank you,
Voice4Vision

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by Nikiniko
Replied by Nikiniko on topic Multiple Ranks
I would pay too for something similar,
i want to manual change the groups (so and the color)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds