Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Kunena 4.0 Template

More
8 years 8 months ago #1 by Optimus Vault
Hi

I am wanting a sleek looking 4.0 template.

I am willing to pay.

I'm not too sure on how I want the template to look yet - but it needs to look sleek or at least suit an entertainment website.

Possibly have movie icons in the template somehow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deligence

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #2 by deligence
Replied by deligence on topic Kunena 4.0 Template
Hello,

We are interested and available.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO & Sales Manager

Deligence Technologies - your web partner

E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

More
8 years 8 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Kunena 4.0 Template
@Optimus Vault: You should know that "deligence" only looks at topics in this category .

"deligence" uses this forum to advertise their services but does not pay the Kunena team for the privilege to advertise here.

You should be adviced that "deligence" has been warned by the forum moderators to not advertise.

If you want a custom K 4.0 template, there are other services (see advertisers on the right side of this page) that may be able to provide something for you.

Good luck

Time to create page: 1.564 seconds