Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Insert new post using a query in CB auto-actions

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #1 by buzz50
I would like a query to insert a new post into a specific category whish I will execute using CB Auto Actions on profile update.

I will substitute the userid, subject and message if you are not familiar with auto actions substitution.

The purpose?

I have an Ajax field on user profiles called 'What are you Buzzing about' and I want a new forum topic created in a What are you Buzzing about category every time it is updated.

This category will be kept well away from the main Buzz50 latest posts, topics and so on!

Please email me [email protected]

[img

Mike
Buzz50 Seniors
'Head Buzzer'
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by buzz50.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #2 by buzz50
Are you able to please give me an example insert query for a new topic into Kunena?

[img

Mike
Buzz50 Seniors
'Head Buzzer'
The following user(s) said Thank You: deligence

More
8 years 9 months ago #3 by deligence
We are interested and available. I am going to email you my proposal shortly.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO & Sales Manager

Deligence Technologies - your web partner

E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

More
8 years 9 months ago #4 by deligence
I have sent you one email with time and cost estimates.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO & Sales Manager

Deligence Technologies - your web partner

E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds