Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Seeking help from others in the community in relation to very specific, custom forum needs. It is assumed that people who post in this category are prepared to offer payment for any help they may obtain. Please include information that allows other people to contact you (e.g. your email address).

If you simply want to know if something is possible, use the General Questions and How-tos category.

Notes:
  1. The material in this category is not verified by the Kunena Project team for usability with any version of Kunena. People who use information here do so at their own risk. The project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining or supporting anything in this category.
  2. If you are not offering money to pay for your custom needs, please use the category Custom work - not offering to pay (registered users only).
  3. Topics not resolved in 3 months will be closed and locked

Question Custom Kunena Template for a game site

More
9 years 4 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
A game site is looking forward to hire a Joomla web designer for a Kunena Template (v3.0.6).

The designer must have:
- Joomla web design experience for more than 5 years.
- A good portfolio.
- Perfect understanding of what a today's forum should look like.

I would prefer someone from the Kunena team, but I can also accept anyone else with an experience. Iam looking forward to work with someone in a permanent basis. My users have an excellent understanding of the design basics and have high standards so they expect an exceptional looking template.

You can send your emails and Skype accounts to info [ατ] gameworld.gr .

Thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Kotsolis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #2 by deligence
Dear Manos,

We are interested and available for this requirement. You are already added to my Skype.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay Kumar | CEO & Sales Manager

Deligence Technologies - your web partner

E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com

More
8 years 2 months ago #3 by Kotsolis
I will bump up this topic.

We are still looking for a Kunena Template Web Designer for a fully customizable work.

We have specific designs.

You can send us an email at the above address or add me on Skype - hardcoregr [ατ] yahoo.com .

Thank you.

More
8 years 2 months ago #4 by 9themestore
Hi,

Please try to visited our portfolio and send us contact if you want. We are very interested with your job.

Best regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds