Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 2.0 test versions. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 2.0 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Wherever possible, please include your K 2.0 configuration report.

Question No input file error/polls

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by NorfolkBroad
Hi,

Installed Kunena 2.0 RC2 on a Joomla 2.5.6 site I'm just setting up to test the features and I'm pretty happy with it so far. However I have encountered a couple of problems

1) When editing a post after clicking submit I got a blank white screen with the message "no input file found". Refreshing the page or hitting the back button did nothing, so I ended up closing the tab, opening a new one and browsing to the post again and it gave me a post edited system message and everything looked fine. Not sure if this is a Joomla issue or a Kunena one.

2) I added a poll to a post but there doesn't seem to be any way of viewing the results without voting first even as an admin. Is there any way to do this or increase the number of characters for the poll options (which is currently pretty small for my needs)

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic No input file error/polls
Can you verify these on K 2.0.0 in support our category?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.478 seconds