Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 2.0 test versions. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 2.0 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Wherever possible, please include your K 2.0 configuration report.

Question Blue Eagle 2.0 - consequence of changes in color

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by MarioMari
Hi!
"Forum Header Background" - consequently should be a parameter of the header text color.
Now turn off the background color of header text will disappear.

Regards!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Is this a serious defect that will prevent the release of K 2.0.0 in a couple of days' time?

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #3 by MarioMari
I am not from the assessment. :)
Decide and set it where you think.

Best Reagards!

P.S.
Such reports are just proof of how little has Kunena to the ideal.
If it is sometimes hard to sign that you're on the right track. Do not panic. ;)

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by MarioMari.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled

MarioMari wrote: Such reports are just proof of how little has Kunena to the ideal.

I think that's a little unfair but this is not the category for such debates. We appreciate your feedback but we also hope that people understand that there's a difference between what are substantial functional changes and what are mere "optional extras" in terms of cosmetic features;I would classify this topic in the latter category.

"Template options" is an area we need to improve over time and therefore, while we may have overlooked some ideas - or maybe we haven't implemented all of them yet - we all aiming for the ideal.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by MarioMari
I do not know why, not fair? Perhaps you understood me wrong.
I mean, that Kunena in the current situation is almost ideal if such amendments are coming :)

As I wrote, for his declaration, do not expect anything more except for information that someone familiar with it.

Do not know if I expressed it well before. I think that Kunena on this day, despite many natural defects in the young is a great development of Joomla. I am very fan of you and congratulations to the idea.

I understand. I like your answer. I respect the quality of service support on Kunena.

Best Reagards!

More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by MarioMari
I take this opportunity only notices.

It should add the option to change:
* Color for the stroke, for example, then you can turn off the outline of the view
* Background on the topics (Zebra color). andand use as above.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #7 by sozzled
On behalf of the Kunena project, we thank you for your suggestions and recommendations but we think it is also only fair to make these points:

(1) The K 2.0 Test Reports category was created to receive reports of problems that people were having how test versions of Kunena 2.0 worked. We appreciate the suggestions that people have made but the Kunena development team is on tight schedule to achieve a stable production release of K 2.0.

(2) The feature set for K 2.0 has been locked in place and no new features will be implemented between this time (i.e. as from Monday 18 June 2012) and the actual release date of the stable production version of K 2.0.0

(3) The Kunena project is about delivering the best product we can with the resources we have. We would love to have the freedom to add/build/improve the features that members of this community desire but we simply do not have the resources - people, time, money - to achieve all these things in a responsible manner.

(4) When K 2.0.0 is released, this K 2.0 Test Reports category will be closed. Please make your suggestions for improving K 2.0.0 in the Feature Requests category. The Feature Requests category is the place to make your suggestions.

Thank you.
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #8 by MarioMari
Great.
Until recently, when I wrote on the forums manufacturers templates for Joomla smiled when asked about Kunena template. I now see that finally begin to understand the idea and its possibilities. Therefore, I maybe a little overzealous for which I apologize. I am convinced that Kunena Joomla 2.0 as part of the forum will bring the concept to a whole new possibilities.

I also know that to reach the top you have to go slowly and carefully.

I cross my fingers and I hold my breath :)

Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by MarioMari.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds