Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 2.0 test versions. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 2.0 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Wherever possible, please include your K 2.0 configuration report.

Question Last post first

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by MarioMari
Last post first was created by MarioMari
Hi!

If you have enabled the option "Last post first", when replying to a topic or moderation after returning to the topic view window, the system is such topics as I want "" last post first, "but it stubbornly forum opens the last page view of the first entry.

There is constant fun of clicking on the first page where the last entry.

Regards!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #2 by MarioMari
Such a remark to this topic.
Please note the numbers of threads is enabled when the "Last post first" and "the Number in the thread"

Forum shows well the last post was the first on the list but the number in order to add the topic is # 1?

Regards!

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by MarioMari.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #3 by coder4life
Took out my text until I can investigate the issue.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by coder4life.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #4 by MarioMari
OK.
According to me:
* Setting: latest post first
* The Number in order of posts in the topic

Should give effect:
* Category View: click on the title subject
* A list of posts in the topic
* List view are: first on the list is the last entry, and its number is the number of real or last in the order added to the subject. That is definitely not a #1, #1 is the first entry number in the subject.

now:

You see the last entry as the first number # 1 on the list and for this in some operations view unexpectedly switches to the last page view of the first entry to the subject. All together, the turmoil and confusion on the reader. As a result, reading becomes uncontrollable and tired. Of course that's just me.

Please evaluate yourself.

Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by MarioMari.

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds