Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 2.0 test versions. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 2.0 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Wherever possible, please include your K 2.0 configuration report.

Question Forum link points to recent topics

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by alsthom
I am not sure if this is a bug, so please forgive me if it's not!

Let's say that you are reading a post in a category. If you click the forum link in the top of the page (right after the avatar, please see my pic) it goes to recent topics and not at the index page. Is this normal?

Here are my settings if you need them.
If this isn't a bug, please ignore and lock my topic. I 'll ask support when the final version is out :)

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 100M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shadows_ii | author: ThemeKat | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: March 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.0-RC2 | creationdate: 2012-06-10

Kunena version detailled: Kunena 2.0.0-RC2 | 2012-06-10 [ E-Prime ]
| Kunena detailled configuration:

| Joomla! detailled language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 2.7

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
It goes to the default entry page you have set up. If you get into recent topics when entering to the forum, pathway will do the same.

You can change that default item by changing the Forum menu item to point into index.

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by alsthom
It was pointing to categories list, Matias not at recent topics.

Anyway, I changed it to home and ...no problem!

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds