Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category for technical discussions among experienced, skilled developers who either want to integrate own their software with Kunena or who are developing new features for Kunena.

Please introduce yourself and your goals before asking the questions.

Please do not ask questions about when new versions of Kunena will be released. They will not be answered here and may result in locking the topic from further discussion.

Question [For discussion] K 2.0 - Developing custom changes to BBcode

More
11 years 7 months ago #11 by svanschu
Yes I have a working example, problem atm this will be released under the name of my buisness and that will take some time …

But the code in the docs, is nearly all what is in the working plugin I wrote …

Could you describe what problems you have?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #12 by Choani

svanschu wrote: Yes I have a working example, problem atm this will be released under the name of my buisness and that will take some time …

But the code in the docs, is nearly all what is in the working plugin I wrote …

Could you describe what problems you have?

Shame on me. It´s really embarrassing...

I don´t know how to start with that code snippet. I´m understanding how that code works.
But i don´t understand in which place i have to save that snippets to get it work.

P. S.
Oder um es mal in unserer gemeinsamen Muttersprache zu formulieren: ich stelle mich zu blöd an dein Beispiel an die richtige Stelle zu kopieren um etwas lauffähiges zu erhalten. ^^
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Choani.

More
11 years 7 months ago #13 by svanschu
You need to create a Kunena Plugin. That means a normal Joomla Plugin which is in /plugins/kunena so Kunena see's it and use it.

If you ever made a Joomla Plugin it should not be hard for you. If not look at the Joomla Docu how to build a content plugin.

regards

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #14 by casaschi

svanschu wrote: You need to create a Kunena Plugin. That means a normal Joomla Plugin which is in /plugins/kunena so Kunena see's it and use it.

If you ever made a Joomla Plugin it should not be hard for you. If not look at the Joomla Docu how to build a content plugin.

regards

Is an example kunena plugin creating a custom bbcode available by now?

The documentation is hardly enough to start from scratch:
www.kunena.org/docs/index.php?title=OnKunenaBbcodeConstruct

Having a full working example to modify would be a great start.

I have a working joomla plugin that I would like to extend/duplicate for kunena, but given the documantation I have no idea where to start.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by casaschi.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds