Kunena 5.2.4 and Blue eagle 1.6.4 released (04 Apr 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.4 [K 5.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.4

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with, this template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.

× Topics moved into this category relate to superseded test versions of K 2.0. Topics in this category are locked.

Solved K 2.0.0 RC2 Settings Errors

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by cribeiro
I did a clean install of Kunena RC2 and no installation problems, everything went smoothly.

For now there is a problem with the configuration of the forum. In basic settings, if i try to put the forum offline, set to yes, gives the following error and I can no longer access the Kunena component.

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

I try in live site and in local computer with xampp, same error. In local computer an adicional error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 261904 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\sabores\libraries\joomla\plugin\helper.php on line 118

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by cribeiro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit
THe error is this one : Fatal Error: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached, aborting! in libraries/joomla/plugin/helper.php on line 108

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cribeiro

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic K 2.0.0 RC2 Settings Errors
Turn the forum online and the issue should be gone. You can do that by finding and changing "board_offline":"1" to "board_offline":"0" from id=1 in #__kunena_configuration table.

Issue itself has been fixed, thanks for the report.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Matias.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic K 2.0.0 RC2 Settings Errors
A newer version build of K 2.0.0 RC2 is now available for download, too.

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by cribeiro
Now everything is OK. For now i don´t have any more problems with this version. I am building a forum from the beginning and is very easy. Thanks Kunena developers.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds