Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics moved into this category relate to superseded test versions of K 2.0. Topics in this category are locked.

Question Comments Disappear In The Jomsocial Stream

More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by DavidJohnson101
When a topic shows up on the Jomsocial Stream there is a place to comment. When you comment it dissapears after a page refresh.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
Have you reported this to the JomSocial developers? The "comments" facility in the JomSocial Activity Stream is, as far as I know, a feature of JomSocial.
More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #3 by Matias
Actually I've already talked with JomSocial team from this issue. They have provided a way to fix it.

github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/610
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Matias.
More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by DavidJohnson101

Matias wrote: Actually I've already talked with JomSocial team from this issue. They have provided a way to fix it.

github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/610

Strange, I spoke with them about it and they told me that it was not on their end. I will check out the link you suggested. Thank you.
More
11 years 9 months ago #5 by DavidJohnson101
Just looked, that is a little over my head! LOL I do appreciate you sharing it. By the way would this patch work for 2.0? Will it be included when it's publicly released?
More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by Matias
Well, technically the bug isn't in their code, but they altered existing API without keeping compatibility or informing 3rd party developers -- basically breaking the feature with all major components using activity stream (you can find the topic in their forums).

It took a while to find out and understand the issue, but I'm happy to say that Kunena 2.0 will easily fix the issue and that code is also easy to backport to Kunena 1.7. The fix will be in the next RC release, which will be out in few days.
More
11 years 9 months ago #7 by DavidJohnson101
I appreciate you, thank you.
Time to create page: 0.376 seconds