Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics moved into this category relate to superseded test versions of K 2.0. Topics in this category are locked.

Question RC01 - You do not have permissions to access this page

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by MarioMari
Such a situation:
Joomla 2.5.4:
* Several user groups and the two settings of the Access Level Viewing. access1, access2.

Kunena. RC-01
1. Make up the new section and set only for acces1
2. I create several categories of rights acces1.
3. a category of edit and change the name and the second part of the alias by clicking on the icon of the marker.
4. after saving the changes, there is a new line with the new alias name and is saved the previous number.
5. I create threads in this category.
5, Repeat these steps 3-5 several times

Description of the error:

If create new topic in this category, the subject is visible in the list of categories, but nobody and Superadmin can not read it. Displays the error access is denied.

"You do not have permissions to access this page"

A moderator can just delete the whole topic. It does not help to remove the category and re-add the new under the same name. The effect is the same.

It remains only to add a new category with a similar name.
Access to the menu is set correctly and no problems reported by subjects in other categories.

Is it my fault, and you can clean the cache, eg Forum? Memory clearning browser and logging out does not help.

Best Regards.

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by MarioMari.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
Until we work out some caching issues, it may be better to turn off site caching.

Thanks for your report.

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by Matias
Can someone try if we can reproduce this issue? (I'm going to sleep NOW)

Time to create page: 0.471 seconds