Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics moved into this category relate to superseded test versions of K 2.0. Topics in this category are locked.

Question New posts are lost

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by alsthom
Hello and thanx for the RC1 version.

I have a problem with new posts. I login, I see some new posts, I read some of them and then I logout. When I come back after some hours and login again, I see no new posts. But as I told you, I left some posts to read them later.
This is a problem that I have with version 1.7, too but I thought that it would be fixed here. Should I change the session settings? Is this related to session?

I am using Kunena localy on my pc. Below are my settings.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 192M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : sunshine | author: Fio | version: 1.0.5 | creationdate: 26.10.08

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 2.0.0-RC1 | creationdate: 2012-05-30

Kunena version detailled: Kunena 2.0.0-RC1 | 2012-05-30 [ Orwell ]
| Kunena detailled configuration:

| Joomla! detailled language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic New posts are lost
Unfortunately I didn't have time to fix this issue yet. It's annoying and I'm going to fix it as soon as I have some time to do it (it's not trivial change).
More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by alsthom
Replied by alsthom on topic New posts are lost
Thanx Matias.
Theese are good news.
This is going to be in the next release (RC2 perhaps or final version) or are you planning to release a patch for it?
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic New posts are lost

alsthom wrote: This is going to be in the next release (RC2 perhaps or final version) or are you planning to release a patch for it?

Please do not ask those questions in this category (see the category header at the top of this page).

We do not expect to release a second RC version at this stage, but plans are fluid and could change any time. K 2.0.0 stable release is expected soon! Based on current indications, K 2.0.0 will be the best "dot-zero" release of any version of Kunena.

Now that we've gone off-topic into asking questions about possible future versions and possible patches, this topic no longer serves any useful purpose and it is locked.

If people do not want their topics locked, they should not keep asking "when will the next version be released". I am sorry but we cannot answer that question every time it is asked in topics posted on this forum. If you want to stay informed with news about Kunena, please subscribe to the category Official Announcements and News about Kunena .
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
Time to create page: 1.110 seconds