Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics moved into this category relate to superseded test versions of K 2.0. Topics in this category are locked.

Question Template mobile version

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by MarioMari
Hi!
The new version of the template Blue Eagle 2.0 RC01

Now, the new template, the menu is not divided automatically on the rows in the browser on the phone (on Android 4.0) and part of the menu disappears from view.

Previous templates (1.72) adapted to the width of the screen is divided into several lines.

Can I apply some change in the template to behave on Android, iPhone, just like the previous version?
I use the RocketTheme templates.

Regards!

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by MarioMari.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by MarioMari
Replied by MarioMari on topic Template mobile version
and how this problem?

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by mobilemews
Replied by mobilemews on topic Template mobile version
Ask I know, BE 2.0 is just a adaptor template, a new + official template for K 2.0 will release soon, with RC 2 or GA version ;)

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Template mobile version
Our new template doesn't make it for K2.0 (will be released on K2.1), but in the mean time there are real mobile templates coming for K2.0 very soon.

If you find out what prevents our default template from working, please send us changed CSS that fixes it (without breaking normal browsers).

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds