Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics moved into this category relate to superseded test versions of K 2.0. Topics in this category are locked.

Solved German button titles missing in 2.0 BETA

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by Elnablo
Since I am thinking of returning to KUNENA from PHPBB3 I installed the 2.0a version on my site. So far so good.

Info to the developers:

01) The german text for the buttons is not shown, only the placeholders like COM_KUNENA_MENU_TOPIC_REPLY etc.

02) Template Profile Position 'right' does not work. The profile is not shown or way off screen to the right.

03) In the userlist:
"Warning: Division by zero in ../components/com_kunena/models/user.php on line 39"
"Warning: Division by zero in ../components/com_kunena/views/user/view.html.php on line 548"

Thanks for a great tool,

Robert

PS: The Kunena_Importer would have to work for KUNENA 2.0 for me to switch back. Worked just fine for 1.7.x!
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Elnablo.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by MfGLucker
Wenn du als Sprache in deinem Joomla Deutsch gesetzt hast, dann stell mal bitte alles auf Englisch um, dann sollten die Platzhalter wieder "Normal" aussehen. Ist ja nur eine Beta und es fehlen teilweise noch die Sprachdateien. Mit der Position des Profile ist es genauso.

Zu den anderen Dingen kann ich dir leider keine Tipps geben.

Sammle erst die Fakten, dann kannst du sie verdrehen, wie es dir passt.

Mark Twain
test
More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by Elnablo
Nee, hilft leider auch nicht bei den Knöpfen. Alle anderen Meldungen in JOOMLA sind jetzt in englisch, nur die Knöpfe sind immer noch mit Platzhaltern gefüllt.

Sorry, does not help...
More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by sozzled
Guys, please, write in English. Thanks. :)
More
11 years 10 months ago #5 by Elnablo
I was told to set my JOOMLA to english and then the buttons should work. They didn't though! The english text only works for JOOMLA and did nothing to change the buttons in KUNENA. Still only have the placeholders.
More
11 years 10 months ago #6 by rich

German button titles missing in 2.0a

You use Alpha release? Alpha release is obsolete. Please try with Beta release.
More
11 years 10 months ago #7 by Elnablo
Sorry, my bad. I am testing Kunena2.0.0-BETA1!
More
11 years 10 months ago #8 by rich
You had previously german language as default in Joomla? Go in "Joomla user manager > your user name" and look, which language is selected for you.
More
11 years 10 months ago #9 by sozzled
AFAIK, there were some problems with the languages for K 2.0.0 Beta 1. They should be fixed in Beta 2.
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #10 by Elnablo
The language is sort of a mix (see picture) I am getting some german text in KUNENA, but a lot of placeholders....
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Elnablo.
Time to create page: 0.522 seconds