Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics moved into this category relate to superseded test versions of K 2.0. Topics in this category are locked.

Question Table manager error: you must insert table=tablename in the parameters !

• nakashima_mura
  • nakashima_mura's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #1 by nakashima_mura
Hello Expert:

when i open the link of Kunena frontpage,
the message 'Table manager error: you must insert table=tablename in the parameters !'
is displyed,

would you please help me on this issue

Thanks
Kevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
As we ask - and we shouldn't have to ask - when people post their questions in the support category: please include your configuration report so that we can see why you are experiencing problems. Thank you.

• nakashima_mura
  • nakashima_mura's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
11 years 11 months ago #3 by nakashima_mura
here is my configuration report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : education | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2010-09-29

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Kunena 2.0.0-BETA1 | 2012-04-24 [ Newspeak ]
| Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8

Third-party SEF components: AceSEF 1.5.19

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds