Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Solved] When creating a New topic how to get page on top?

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #1 by iLucato
Hi folks,

When we create a new topic, it scrolls the page to the subject field where is the blinking cursor, so if I have some larger text before it, below the path-way, the visitor miss the text, therefore I wonder how to get to make the page shows on top instead of starting on the subject field?

I tried to find if it was possible in the options to add an anchor, but it isn't.

Any workaround?

Thanks in advance.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by iLucato.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by robertbseattle
Good question. Sometimes you might want to give users further instruction for posting right on the submit page.

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by Matias
There is auto-focus to the first field. You can find and disable that javascript from the template (I think it was bottom of the edit file).

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by iLucato

robertbseattle wrote: Good question. Sometimes you might want to give users further instruction for posting right on the submit page.

- Exactly Robert, that was my need!

Matias wrote: There is auto-focus to the first field. You can find and disable that javascript from the template (I think it was bottom of the edit file).

Thanks Matias, I appreciated that.

The file is Edit.php which is in .../components/com_kunena/template/yourtemplate/html/topic

I just comment out the code below:
Code:
<!-- <?php if (!$this->message->name) { echo '<script type="text/javascript">document.postform.authorname.focus();</script>'; } else if (!$this->topic->subject) { echo '<script type="text/javascript">document.postform.subject.focus();</script>'; } else { echo '<script type="text/javascript">document.postform.message.focus();</script>'; } ?> -->

Thanks a lot!

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds