Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Background color of "Edit" button?

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by QuakeLive
Hi,

I use default Blue Eagle 2.0 template (which is perfect :) ), but I would like to do only one small change - I would like to change background color of "Edit" button (for editing profile):

Is this possible, and how? Also, is it possible to add "onmousehover" effect (background color changes)?

I apologize, my English is bad. :(

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by skybax
in kunena.default-min.css

First

#Kunena a:link, #Kunena a:visited, #Kunena a:active, #Kunena a:focus {
color: #5388b4!important;
background-color: transparent!important; << delete this line ( just this background-color: transparent!important;)

Second

#Kunena h2 span.kheadbtn a {
border-color: #FFF;
background-color: #5388B4; << here add what color you want
The following user(s) said Thank You: QuakeLive

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
I would never modify the file kunena.default-min.css , but you should instead make the changes suggested by skybax by adding the CSS to the end of your Joomla site template.

Adding extra CSS to the end of your Joomla site template will override Kunena CSS. Therefore, it's easier to maintain Kunena if you do not change any of the files in Kunena. If you change any files in Kunena, the changes will be lost when you upgrade Kunena. Many people change files in Kunena and then they find themselves stuck, not being able to upgrade Kunena because they fear that they will lose the custom changes that they've made. While it's true that suggestions made by people to change the file kunena.default-min.css will probably work, we do not recommend making changes directly to this file.

More
10 years 11 months ago #4 by QuakeLive
OK, thanks but it didn't work :( - my Joomla template has an option to add custom css files. And, before I created custom.css and it works. Now, I just added this code to that custom.css file (at the end):

#Kunena a:link, #Kunena a:visited, #Kunena a:active, #Kunena a:focus {
color: #5388b4!important; }

#Kunena h2 span.kheadbtn a {
border-color: #FFF;
background-color: #990000; }

but it didn't work. So, I just added this code to the end of my Joomla site template (template.css) - but it also didn't work. :(

Is there another option, or I have to edit kunena.default-min.css?

Thanks,
Sorry, my English is bad.

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by skybax
do you use the default kunena template? if you dont that css code wont work for you.

post a link to your site

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #6 by QuakeLive
Now it works! I just repeated what was supposed to be done, and it works! :silly:

(browser cache :angry:)

Thank you very much!
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by QuakeLive.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds