Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Changing The Title Colour In Forum Headers

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #1 by Jakey Fantastic
Good Morning guys!

It's only a quick one with which my search hasn't brought the whole answer (although half of it :) ).

But basically i'm looking to change the colour of the forum header titles. The background is yellow & the text white (lightbreeze template) which is a little straining on the eyes for members. So ideally i would like to change this to black to make it easier to read.

Now,having searched the forums, i found half of my answer & added this line to the end of my template,
Code:
#Kunena .kheader h2, #Kunena .kheader h2 a { color: #F4DD1D; } #Kunena div.ktitle-desc { color: #171717;

Which like i say, solved half of my problem as the descriptions of the forums are now black, but the titles still white.

I tried the following also but it doesn't seem to fancy it sadly.
Code:
#Kunena div.kcc-childcat-title !important { color: #171717; }

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by Jakey Fantastic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by TKtemp
Hi,

try in this way
Code:
#Kunena.layout .kheader h2, #Kunena.layout .kheader h2 a { color: #F4DD1D !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jakey Fantastic

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by Jakey Fantastic

TKtemp wrote: Hi,

try in this way

Code:
#Kunena.layout .kheader h2, #Kunena.layout .kheader h2 a { color: #F4DD1D !important; }

This solved my problem :cheer:

Thanks alot for posting temp, greatly appreciated :)

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds