Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Round the edge of category headers

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by applehc
Hello,

I want to round the edge of my category headers.

My forum:

What I want:

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
There are two ways you can get the information to do this.

(1) Copy the CSS from the page source that you see here on this site.

(2) Write to me by email and, for a small fee, I will send you all the CSS code that you need. :)

More
11 years 2 months ago #3 by applehc
I'll try for css...

More help, less business. I thought it was a free forum.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
This forum is free. It's free for you to ask your questions. We give our advice for free, too. There is the standard K 2.0 Blue Eagle template - although the standard template does not have these rounded corners - and there are custom templates. Some custom templates, written by those who make a living from designing those things, are free but many of them are not free.

The template that you see here, on this site, is actually a standard K 2.0 Blue Eagle template. The rounded corners are a bit of custom CSS "tweaking" that we spent a bit of time researching and testing to give the site a bit more of a "modern look". We never intended that these custom CSS tweaks would find their way into the standard K 2.0 Blue Eagle template; the reason is that it's not something that everyone wants (just like it's not something that everyone wants "rounded edges" either). If you look at the many topics in this category, you will see that most of the topics are about "I don't like the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template and I want to change something". Sometimes these are easy things to do and sometimes they're not.

Rounded edges are not quite so easy. As I recall, there are about 50 lines of CSS code that you need. You can find this code for yourself or I would be happy to send it to you for a small fee. This will make you happy and it will make me happy. ;)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: applehc

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #5 by applehc
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Send me a cuote in [email protected]

Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by applehc.

More
11 years 2 months ago #6 by applehc
Please.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #7 by yuzef
Why you need it soo? it's make the kunena template more elegant? i think soo.
With firebug i can make my forum like up to 90% look a like kunena.org has in 5 minutes.

You can see it in my joomla testing site -in my sign-

Love Simplicty
read...... and learn........

My Joomla Test Site
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by yuzef.

More
11 years 2 months ago #8 by TKtemp
Hi,

add this code to your Joomla template css file
Code:
#Kunena div.kblock > div.kheader, #Kunena div.kblock { -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiminimonka

More
11 years 2 months ago #9 by applehc

TKtemp wrote: Hi,

add this code to your Joomla template css file

Code:
#Kunena div.kblock > div.kheader, #Kunena div.kblock { -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; }

Thanks!! You are the best!! ;)

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds