Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena 2.0.3 problem with alignment topic icons and emotions

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #1 by gretagaia
Hi I have a problem with the alignment of icons topic and emotions with the template you want to use qundo enter a post icons appaione as shown in figure A and with other template all right as shown in Figure B, how can I fix this? which files I need to edit the template in use? Thank you.

www.allevamentodabruzzo.it

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by gretagaia.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 3 months ago #2 by Philip Bainbridge
Ig you paste a link to your site maybe someone could try and help resolve the problem.

I would imagine maybe a css conflict.
More
11 years 3 months ago #3 by gretagaia
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
The problem is that, in order to see the problem, one needs to be creating/editing a message on the forum. In order to do that, in this case, one needs to login to the site. Do you have a test account that we can use to login to the site in order to see what is going on here?

Yes, the solution involves changing the CSS. Alternatively, the solution involves using a different Joomla site template. It all depends on how much time you want to spend working on adapting your Joomla site template so that it does not mess up Kunena. See the category description - the notes printed at the top of this page - for background reading about how to handle the matter "My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena".
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
More
11 years 3 months ago #5 by gretagaia
which css file I need to change? the template in use is Shape5-Soul Search
More
11 years 3 months ago #6 by Philip Bainbridge
Check your forum i may be able to help.
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #7 by gretagaia
Ok problem solved completely eliminating the table icons.

[strike]Now how do I center the avatar profile?[/strike]
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
More
11 years 3 months ago #8 by sozzled
One subject per topic please. Second question removed. This topic is now closed.
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #9 by rich
Your problem are not the icons and avatar profile. The problem is in your template.css "/templates/soul_search/css/template.css" (line 36).

img {
display: block;
line-height: 100%;
}

If you comment out this line (red), everything is represented correctly.

img {
/* display: block; */
line-height: 100%;
}

Then please check your page, it could affect other images (I found no errors after this change).
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by rich.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gretagaia
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds