Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Thumbnail Size

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #1 by Ceasar
Thumbnail Size was created by Ceasar
Hello, my forum v.2.0.3 works great but have only one problem, the attachments thumbnail size is still 32px. I have modified the forum configuration and also the templates kunena.forum-min.css file but no luck. Thank you in advanced for your replies...
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by Ceasar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Thumbnail Size
You should not have to modify any CSS file. Could you make a screen shot of the uploads configuration that you have?

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by IDontByte
Replied by IDontByte on topic Thumbnail Size
Has this problem been solved? I'm very new to Forums and Kunena in particular, which appears to be one of the best - having searched and experimented with others.
I'm web master for a photographic society and we want to develop a forum on our web site - www.heswallphotosoc.co.uk - in which we show and discuss photographic images.
The size of the thumbnails will be a real problem and I would be grateful for help in enlarging them.
I've attached a snapshot of the Frontend (excuse my avatar!) and another of the Backend.
Many thanks.
Attachments:

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Thumbnail Size
G'day, IDontByte, and welcome to Kunena.

This is a fairly staightforward thing to fix.

You should add the following lines to your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
#Kunena ul.kfile-attach li { height: auto; } #Kunena ul.kfile-attach li a img, #Kunena ul.kfile-attach-editing li a img { max-height: 180px; max-width: 180px; }

I hope that helps.

PS, just a tip: It might be a good idea to use the Kunena menu . ;)
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IDontByte

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by IDontByte
Replied by IDontByte on topic Thumbnail Size
Many thanks - worked first time! Great service.

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds