Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Internet Explorer: When read a topic kunena is on the left !

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by Karaoglan
Hi,
i have a problem. I updated to kunena 2.0 no problem. Thats all ok. But when someone click a topic kunena forum slide to left in the explorer browser. only explorer browser. Can you help me ?

You can try this problem on the link :

www.sporpartnerim.com/ilan-panosu

and

www.sporpartnerim.com/forum/197-ilan-pan...kangoo-jumps-firsati

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
Your website/site template is not optimised or designed to work with Internet Explorer 9.

You should contact the developer of your Joomla site template for further information to find out how to make the template work with IE. See My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by Karaoglan
shape5 template said :
Looking at the source code in Firefox there seems to be an issue with Kunena forum as in the source code the <body> is being thrown to the top of the HTML code and all head code is being placed inside this tag. This is not a template issue but rather something with the Kunena component causing this issue.

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by sozzled
There is one sure fire way to establish that this is not a Kunena template issue with IE9.

Create a brand new test site with the same version of Joomla that you are currently using.

Install K 2.0.2 on this test site.

Do not add any other components, templates, modules, plugins or anything. If this test site renders exactly the same way in IE9 as it does on your problem site then I will donate to you 30 hours of my time to fix the problem. If your test site works differently then I suggest you take up your problem with the people where you purchased your Joomla template and (a) ask them to fix the problem at no cost to you or (b) ask for a full refund of the money you paid to purchase the template.

More
11 years 6 months ago #5 by Karaoglan
i use uddeim in site and i unpublish uddeim-kunena integration plugin. problem solved.

thanks for your answers

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds