Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved I would like to change the color of font to read the posts

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #1 by nicola dn01
Hi,
I would like to change the color of font to read the posts, with a darker one. I see that this forum has been changed. Can you tell me what is the css file? and which line to work?
I lost my sight to look...in css files :)

Nicola
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by nicola dn01.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
11 years 6 months ago #3 by nicola dn01
I Sozzled,
I've read. But I don't understand how you can darken the font.
This is my situation

Surely it is not my intention to upset the template :)
Attachments:

More
11 years 6 months ago #4 by sozzled
It takes one mouse-click using Firebug for Firefox to discover the CSS element that you need to modify. Simply add the appropriate rule to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file. If you do not know how to use Firebug (or some other web design tool), or you do not know how to write CSS, or you would like someone else to spend their time working on your custom issues with you that's a different issue entirely.

Your question has been asked many times in this forum. Chances are you need to add something like the following lines to the end of your Joomla site template:
Code:
#Kunena div.kmsgbody { color: #xxxxxx; }
Where "xxxxxx" is the colour that you want to use (e.g. color: #000000;). Try it yourself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicola dn01

More
11 years 6 months ago #5 by nicola dn01
Success!!

kmsgtext{word-wrap:break-word;overflow:hidden;color:#4d525e}

I darkened with strong blue, to stay in tune to the template name. So users read more :)

Another needle in a haystack :) :)

Thank you
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds